UPDATE:

Finally, A.C. has devoted herself to just one blog. She is very sorry for any inconveniences her indecisiveness may have caused, but she now runs the one, single, forever-staying blog Inkspot at inkspotwriter.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out!

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Whimsically Dramatic and Totally Pink Angelina Zoe


Hello, fellow enthusiastic writers! I, the obsessed Angelina, am honored that you would read about me. Me! Out of all the authors, and you chose to read about me. Thank you.

So anyways, more about me. Well, what’s there to tell? I LOVE writing! But who doesn’t? Other than my older brother who absolutely abhors it! Can you imagine that? I can’t. It absolutely horrifies me! It’s like living without peanut butter on your pancakes! Oh! The pain! The agony!

Enough about pancakes, though. I’m getting hungry. Well, when I’m not writing, I’m either experimenting with brownies (I’ve recently made marshmallow brownies! [delicious!]), trying to convince A.C. that Marvel is cooler than DC (don’t even get me started, Anastasia!), writing about elves, dreaming about her elf characters (especially the ones who look like Legolas), writing about elves with Mel Cholly and A.C., trying to draw the characters from my books (with little success), working hard on not twisting my ankle while trying to do a pirouette on pointe, playing the piano (my absolute favorite pieces are the ones from the movie Tangled[especially Kingdom Dance]), watching awesome animated movies (like Wreck-It-Ralph, or Tangled), or trying to keep my black Labrador Retriever from barking so I can write, or sleep, in peace. I also like to have “quoting wars” with my little brother, and absolutely enjoy watching any Marvel movie (IF IT’S APPROPRIATE!).

But I'm not just a fantasy elf lover kind of writer, I like writing about other things, too. Recently I've been experimenting with war books and historical fiction. But it's very hard to write about sad things like war because I'm such a happy person. And it's equally challenging to write about historical fiction. I think it's because I have to stay in boundaries of what happened, and I can't write my own... history. But still, I try...

But alas, everyone I meet says I am one strange bunny. But that is for you to decide, dear reader. Of course, I think I’m an odd bunny too. For instance...

Whenever I see a jagged, white flash of lighting across the black sky, I immediately get a sensation, a rush of feelings that collide with each other to make one word. Inspiration. That might not sound weird to some people, but to the type of people I live with, it’s absolutely insane! Yes, that is the dramatic part of me shining through. I believe I should’ve been an actress. But instead I’m stuck writing. Not that it’s a bad thing.

Also, another note about me. Whatever I touch becomes pink! Well, mostly. I even paint my dog’s toenails pink! And my ipod is pink. My laptop isn’t, but I’m thinking about painting it. Don’t know if that’ll work, though. Even my Bible is pink! And most of the verses underlined in my Bible is with a pink highlighter (almost every verse in my Bible is highlighted). My whole room is pink! Pink! The word is so happy. Like the word Yellow! That's a fun word to say over and over.

And that just a fraction of what I am. Angelina Zoe. The pink. The dramatic. And the whimsical elf lover.

Farewell, my fellow readers! Until next time!

Angelina Zoe

No comments: