UPDATE:

Finally, A.C. has devoted herself to just one blog. She is very sorry for any inconveniences her indecisiveness may have caused, but she now runs the one, single, forever-staying blog Inkspot at inkspotwriter.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Mysterious and Chocolatey A.C.

Okay, so A.C. is really just a lame nickname for Anastasia Cross...mainly so I can yell "WHO TURNED OFF THE A.C.?!" and laugh to myself a little bit. But it sounds mysterious and cool for a teen writer like me.

I write mainly fantasy-fiction, which of course sounds lame when it's put like that but is really a pretty cool genre to write about, mainly because you can get as crazy as you want and come up with bizzare names and get away with it. I've experimented around with pirate books and sci-fi as well...I'm a pretty diverse writer, but of course I write for teens.

Now I shall wander off into a reminiscing reminisce on my past life as a writer...

When I was small I carried pencils around and my little brother even stuck a pencil in his face and still has a pencil lead tattoo there (I know, epic writer scar, right?). So I think that makes me a pretty serious writer on my brother's behalf.

Now let me tell you about chocolate. Chocolate comes in many forms and flavors. There's dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, and brownies, mainly. (Yes, brownies gets a whole flavor to itself. Don't ask why or I'll go off on another reminiscing reminisce.) Chocolate is proven by the FDA (Furry Department of Awesome) to ward off potentially harmful writer emotions, such as WB and to an extent hand cramps. So stock up on brownies and let's get writing!

My preferred writing utensils are 1) a computer and 2) my computer's built in thesaurus. And sometimes a cute little notebook with a black-ink pen. NOT A BLUE-INK. Those are just rip-offs.

Welcome to The Writer's Block! We are now banded together against WB. A day may come when the courage of writers fail, when we forsake our pens and break all of the metal ringy things on our notebooks, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered computer screens, when the age of authors comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Teen Writers!

A.C.

P.S. Those who caught that Aragorn quotage, peace out, fellow LOTR fans.


No comments: