UPDATE:

Finally, A.C. has devoted herself to just one blog. She is very sorry for any inconveniences her indecisiveness may have caused, but she now runs the one, single, forever-staying blog Inkspot at inkspotwriter.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNoWriMo with guest character Ty Skyy

A Word 
From Ty Skyy, Main Character of Ty Skyy’s Guide To Life

Okay, listen up people. Some person told me that there was a big event happening where you write stuff on this website called NaNoWriMo (I think it stands for Navel NoRuns Wrinkle Monday. Something like that). You like, write a book in a month and all that (why on earth would you want to sit down long enough to do that?).
SO LISTEN UP PLAYAH! 
I got some info for you to use battling that ugly guy that whispers in the back of your head ‘You can’t do this! You can’t do ANYTHING!’ while his beard hair tickles your brain stem! First of all, GIVE INTO YOUR TEMPTATION! What do I do when I want to be inspired (I don’t write books or anything, but I need inspiration just like everyone else, okay?)? I eat stuff I’m not supposed to. I eat candy. Yeah, I said it. Mom, please don’t read this. In fact, if you’re reading this just stop right here and don’t read anymore cause there’s gonna be some pretty long held secrets being blown out (cause it’s the internet, and that’s what you do on the internet.).
Secondly, you shouldn’t be ashamed of someone reading over your shoulder. If they start to read over your shoulder, froggy them in the nose. Do you know what a froggy is? You make a fist like this:



Then you punch them in the nose. I call it a froggy because the person you punch makes this little face and goes CROOOOOOOOAK! 

So yeah. That helps.

So anyway, third thing and the very last and very important, if you don’t write, then you don’t win. Everybody wants to win. Those who don’t win are a losers. Do you want to be a loser? No, no one does. At least, I hope that’s your answer, cause it’s mine.

—Tyler Skyy


No comments: